DynaScan Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of professional digital display solutions. We design, develop, and manufacture solutions for clients in retail, advertising, transportation, entertainment, and public venues.
DynaScan is looking to hire a well-qualified individual to fill the position of Accounting and Operations Assistant. We are looking for an Accounting and Operations Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
The position is full time and is based in our Irvine, CA headquarters. DynaScan offers a competitive compensation plan with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Accounts payable/receivable posting to QuickBooks and file maintenance
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in annual audits
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Research customer payment deductions and propose corrective action
- Customer credit checks, obtain credit reports, propose credit lines
- Research customer agreement payment terms
- Receive and process vendor invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and answer vendor questions in a professional manner
- Provide administrative support for the operations team
- Logistics and administrative duties/projects as assigned
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and techniques
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Great verbal and written communication skills for working with internal departments and outside vendors, customers, etc.
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency