DynaScan Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of professional digital display solutions. We design, develop, and manufacture solutions for clients in retail, advertising, transportation, entertainment, and public venues.
DynaScan is looking to hire a well-qualified individual to fill the position of Accounting and Operations Assistant. Responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, processing daily orders and account reconciliation as well as logistics and administrative duties to ensure orders are processed and shipped promptly.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting and Operations departments run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
The position is full-time and is based in our Irvine, CA headquarters. DynaScan offers a competitive compensation plan with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Accounts payable/receivable posting to QuickBooks and file maintenance.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Participate in annual audits.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Research customer payment deductions and propose corrective action.
- Customer credit checks, obtain credit reports, propose credit lines.
- Research customer agreement payment terms.
- Receive and process vendor invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and professionally answer vendor questions.
- Provide administrative support for the operations team.
- Logistics and administrative duties.
- Coordinate transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the proper channels.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Make special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Track and fix shipping errors.
- Manage distribution and shipment budgets.
- Ensure that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk required.
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and techniques.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and QuickBooks required.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Great verbal and written communication skills for working with internal departments and outside vendors, customers, etc.
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.