For over 20 years, DynaScan Technology, Inc. has been the premier manufacturer of innovative digital display products. Our products are used around the world by some of the largest companies in retail, banking, transportation, and advertising. We build lasting customer relationships through our focus on innovation, integrity, and service. We maintain a global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are an agile, entrepreneurial environment that values ideas, teamwork, and building a better mousetrap.
We are looking for a qualified AV Service Engineer to support and service our customers. You will provide superior technical service before and after the sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As an AV Service Engineer, you should be a tech-savvy professional with experience in professional AV equipment and able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you provide technical, product, and knowledge to support our customers and our technology, product, and sales teams.
This position is based at our US headquarters in Irvine, California.
- Provide technical support for customers via email, telephone, and in-person to troubleshoot and repair LCD display products.
- Support the sales team with pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Maintain a service log of all cases in our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Document all work, incident status, and solutions in incident database tools. Ensure completeness and accuracy of RMAs and service tickets and address all queries within the agreed-upon service-level agreement (SLA). Maintain knowledge base, SOP, and all support documents and update as required
- Act as a level II escalation point for field service technicians working on behalf of our clients or integration partners
- Provide product development team with customer feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Assist with trade show and event preparation, setup, and dismantling
- Assist warehouse staff with logistics as necessary
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed, including site visits to alternate locations for customer requirements.
- Hands-on work experience as a Service Engineer/Technician in an AV-related organization
- Digital signage experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), commercial AV solutions and installations, software, and front-end development
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) accreditation is a plus
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position regularly requires employees to sit, walk, and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment. Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 35 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The work environment is generally moderate in noise (inter-office conversations and computers/printers).
The position is full-time and requires limited travel within North America.
DynaScan offers a competitive compensation plan with a comprehensive benefits package.