DynaScan is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors, and answer and respond to calls and emails. The Office Administrator will also handle domestic shipping and logistics. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, and a friendly demeanor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Provide administrative support for the operations team
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision