Posted on January 19, 2024 by Scott Pickus
DynaScan Enhances Display Solutions with Intel® Smart Display Module Integration Options
[IRVINE, Calif., January 19, 2024] – DynaScan Technology, a leading innovator in display solutions, is thrilled to announce the integration of Intel® Smart Display Module (Intel® SDM) options across its entire range of window displays and outdoor kiosks. This decision to incorporate Intel® SDM options for both series signifies a significant leap forward in delivering cutting-edge solutions that cater to the evolving needs of our customers.
Intel® SDM specification brings a host of benefits to DynaScan display products, enhancing their versatility, performance, and overall user experience. The Intel® SDM, a standard interface specification for digital signage, provides a streamlined and modular solution for seamless integration into a wide array of applications.
Key advantages of Intel® SDM specification include:
- Modular Design: The Intel® SDM small form factor allows for easy integration, eliminates external video cables, and provides a high degree of flexibility without compromising on performance.
- Upgradability: Customers can now easily upgrade their display solutions without the need for complex overhauls. The standardized Intel® SDM form factor ensures compatibility and ease of replacement, prolonging the life of the display by reducing obsolescence.
- Enhanced Performance: Leveraging Intel’s cutting-edge technology, DynaScan display products with Intel SDM speciation deliver improved performance and efficiency, meeting the demands of modern digital signage applications.
- Scalability: Businesses can scale their display installations effortlessly by incorporating Intel® SDM-compatible products, ensuring a future-proof investment.
- Simplified Maintenance: With Intel® SDM, maintenance becomes more straightforward. Users can replace or upgrade components without disrupting the entire display system, minimizing downtime, and reducing total cost of ownership.
DynaScan executive vice president, David Huang, notes “DynaScan is dedicated to providing our customers with state-of-the-art display solutions that meet the demands of today’s dynamic environments. The integration of Intel® SDM across our entire window and kiosk product lineup demonstrates our commitment to innovation and adaptability. We think this new feature will make it easy for businesses to boost their visual communication strategies.”
As part of this announcement, DynaScan will be showcasing its latest display products featuring Intel® SDM at Integrated Systems Europe 2024. This provides an excellent opportunity for industry professionals, partners, and customers to experience firsthand the benefits of this groundbreaking integration.
About DynaScan Technology, Inc.
For over 25 years, DynaScan has been at the forefront of manufacturing innovative displays. Designed, developed, and produced in-house, DynaScan high brightness displays shine bright in direct sunlight, making them perfect for window-facing applications, including retail stores, restaurants, and transportation. With solutions for indoor, outdoor, and window-facing applications in sizes ranging from 32 to 86-inches, DynaScan offers the largest portfolio of professional sunlight-readable displays and kiosks in the industry. DynaScan displays deliver superior performance and energy efficiency and offer advanced remote management capabilities for maintaining operational efficiency and optimizing performance. DynaScan works closely with system integrators and channel partners around the world. With offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, DynaScan is equipped for international rollouts and support. For more information, visit: https://www.dynascandisplay.com.
# # #
Contact: Scott Pickus
Telephone: +1 949-332-0638