DynaScan Technology, Inc. is a premier manufacturer of innovative digital display products. Our products are used around the world by some of the largest companies in retail, banking, transportation, and advertising. We are an agile, entrepreneurial organization that values teamwork and innovation with a strong focus on customer support to build lasting relationships.
DynaScan is looking to hire an individual with the talent and passion to fill the position of Business Development Manager – Outdoor Digital Display Solutions. As a member of our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for seeking and developing new business opportunities for DynaScan outdoor digital display solutions while also generating and increasing sales from existing customers including key accounts and channel partners.
This position is based at our US headquarters in Irvine, California.
- Identify, seek, and create new business opportunities for DynaScan outdoor digital display solutions.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in all relevant fields.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customers, including visits to customers and participating in trade events.
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers to help drive sustainable growth.
- Create a weekly sales activity report; monitor and review performance against forecasts and sales activities.
- Utilize CRM (Dynamics) to effectively self-manage activities and sales opportunities.
- Provide customer input, market conditions, and trends to the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 10+ years of business development experience in a related industry.
- Relevant technology understanding of LCD displays, connectivity, and media management systems.
- A combination of strong hunting instincts with an existing portfolio of prospective customers.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Ability and willingness to create and deliver reports and forecasts on a weekly basis and utilize the company’s CRM as the primary clients/project management tracking tool.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the United States up to 30% of the time.